Thursday 18 August 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to Bmer the Farting Dog!!  A blog about my life.  Here is a little about me:
- married to a wonderful man- SV
- mother to Bmer the Shih Tzu; he tends to have smelly toots
- youngest of two girls
- live in a small city


This blog is going to cover a lot of different areas of my interests- much like my Pinterest boards.  I am interested in so much, yet have the tendency not to follow through.  For example, I have started a scrapbook (do not have even one full page completed), have about three different cross stitch patterns on the go, etc.  Although I do only read one book at a time- and will finish it, even if it's awful.

My current project is finishing the baby's nursery- he is due Oct 9 and there is still a lot to do!  Keep watching for pictures.

1 comment: