Saturday 27 August 2011

Air Mattress Saga continued

I made cookies, yes at 11:00 pm at night, to bribe Stefan. He gets to eat the cookies if I get the air mattress.  We shall see how this pans out, since this is what was happening while I was baking:
 Stefan took cover when I brought out the camera, stating- "I don't want to be on your computer thing"... sense of guilt coming out?  I think yes.
Bmer loves getting his picture taken.  This is him, also on my air mattress, playing with his ducky.
Cookies are ready!

 Cookies all done!
Mom's recipe!

3 comments:

  1. bmer's so cute! What's up with the air mattress battle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to be the only place I can fall asleep. Mind you- it's still 5am-6am when I do fall asleep but the air mattress is the only comfy spot for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Dad loves being on my blog! not. I made those cookies too. Don't tell Laura.

    ReplyDelete