Tuesday 23 August 2011

Dog vs. Baby

My cousin-in-law, who is a vet, told me that typically family's with good pets have good children.
She explained to me that when a family comes into her office and the kids are out of control running and getting into everything, their pet is hellish to work with.  Whereas she noted that the behaved dog usually comes with a behaved family.  I was so happy to hear this because our dog is very well behaved!!!
I've been saying since February; 'I hope the baby is as good as Bmer'.

Bmer is very much like a baby.  He has three basic needs- 1. hunger  2. bathroom  3. play-time.

Every morning I feed the dog, then he has a big drink, and turns in circles until I let him outside to do his 'jobs'.  He then comes in and wants to play- this is me throwing whatever toy he brings me and then he fetches.  What a good boy.  I hope Bmer will train the baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment