Saturday 24 December 2011

New Year New Start

I have not made a New Year's resolution for the last number of years because I never keep them!
This year will be different.  I am making a resolution that I will try my hardest to keep:  Be Thankful For What I Have.

I find myself saying "I want.  I want.  I want."  I'm thinking of what other people have, and what I don't. Well- that shouldn't matter--- I should be happy for what I have... family, true friends, etc.  Material items should not matter!!

We are in control of how we feel... and these two people help me feel great:

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet picture. Can't wait to see my little man tomorrow. And you too. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, that picture is priceless!!
    I'm with you sis, being content is something I'm trying to work out and embrace too!

    ReplyDelete