Wednesday 28 September 2011

The Finished Product

Moving large pieces of furniture does not induce labour- I figured this out for myself.  I had asked my hubby several times to remove a few things from the Nursery so I could get it finished, his response "ya ya ya".  So, like every intelligent woman before me, if you want something done do it yourself.

Here is the finished product:


Meet your tour guide Bmer welcoming you at the door.



Crib purchased by Pa and Ma C.  Notice the matching drawer underneath.


Rocking chair that belonged to my Great Grandmother (Ma C's grandmother).


To the left dresser donated by Pa and Ma C (was in my nursery) and change table purchased for us from Ma V.  Bmer is in the picture to give proper scale... so he says.


Artwork created by the soon-to-be Aunt L.  Hubby needs to attach the picture wire he bought...which means I will have to attach the picture wire he bought.


Lovely artwork from Ma C- again I will have to attach picture wire, unless a miracle takes place!


Cross Stitch made for me when I was a babe.


My teddy bear Harry, whom I slept with until I was married.  Yes, you can laugh.


Handcrafted pillow from Ma C placed inside crib.


Walk-in closet.  See all the diapers?!  Stefan's brother hosted a diaper-party for him, like a baby shower which involved the guys, diapers, and beer.  We received 820 diapers, of various sizes!!  Look at all the little clothes!!


Look at the cute little shoes!  Two pair of Robeez up front, and the white shoes were mine when I was a babe!



That concludes our tour!

3 comments:

  1. Pam it looks very sweet. I can't wait for the little one to come.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's a lovely nursery Pam. You'll spend hours in there rocking your new baby.

    Enjoy every second!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, look at all those little baby things!

    ReplyDelete