Saturday 21 January 2012

Clean Spree!

Wow!!  What an afternoon!
Stefan and I majorly cleaned and organized the house.  We moved furniture, collect recycling, did laundry, all while little Juri slept!
Stefan carried my desk downstairs and I put in front of the dinning room window.  We took one leaf out of the dinning room table (since it's just the 2.5 of us), and carried a wing chair to the basement.  We rearranged the guest room and moved around some furniture in the baby's room.

I'm tired!!  Pictures to come:

Dinning Room 



"My" Space.



Happy 3 months and 1 week!!


Juri in his pink bumbo.  Hey, beggars can't be choosers!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey your home looks lovely. So nice to have cleared things a bit.

    I wanted one of those bumbo things, but by the time I got around to getting one, it was too late.

    I hear they're great! Baby Juri you're growing up TOO QUICKLY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your desk there, it looks great. Juri looks so grown up in that bumbo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to move the desk. I can't believe you went to all that trouble to clean for my stay ;).
    you're kid is stinkin' cute.

    ReplyDelete