Saturday 5 November 2011

Baby Boy

Baby Boy has taken over my life... in a good way!

There are three things I swore I would never do when I became a mother- and I've done all three:

1. No soothers.  We didn't even make it home from the hospital; I bought a package of two soothers from the hospital gift shop when he was only 2 days old.
2. No formula.  Due to medications I'm taking I am bottle feeding formula to the babe.
3. My house will not be over run with baby item.  My living room has a swing, play pen (which are now called play yards- as that is more politically correct.  Play pen apparently sounds to animalistic), and a vibrating seat.
I also have 3/5 shelves in my bookcase dedicated to diapers/wipes/receiving blankets/clean onesies/mitts/socks. I also have a small hamper for his dirty clothes, and a garbage can for the dirty diapers.

Here are some pics of Baby Boy:

Bmer is supervising play time!


Time for your close-up.


Stretch!


Kicking up a storm!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I could just eat him up!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he's so cute! I could eat him up too!

    I'm so glad to see you've completely fallen in love and are quite happy to go with the flow in terms of how different your life is!

    You're doing brilliantly, Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your sweet baby boy! He's adorable!

    I love this post... so many times I've said "I won't..." or "my kid won't..." and then they all happen. And it's especially bad this time of year - all the kids out shopping and throwing tempertantrums... My kid will NEVER throw a tantrum in the store, and I certainly will NEVER scream at them in the middle of the store. (I really hope this is true, but I'm going to laugh at myself when its not.)

    ReplyDelete