Wednesday 12 October 2011

Bed Rest is boring me!

I'm tired of bed rest.  So I organized my bookshelves and the kitchen.  Also took a picture of a blanket dad made for Juri.


Pantry.  If you notice the door, we still have the calendar on September- we are behind the times!


The baking cupboard.


Everyday dishes cupboard.  Bought some great green bowls at Home Sense on clearance for $3.00 a piece.  I purchased 4.  Great size for a small bowl of cereal or a small dessert.  I'll post a picture later- if I remember.


Apple juice Rocket Pops.  Basically, fill the Rockets with apple juice and freeze.


Organized my bookshelves.  Basically put everything from the left shelf on the right- and vice versa.  Also packed away some of my pregnancy books and cross stitching items.  Seeing how my fingers are numb I cannot stitch very well, and after Baby Boy comes I'm not sure I'll have the time to stitch.  So everything went into a tote for now.


Doggy blanket dad made for Juri.  I got this fabric in the States for something ridiculous  like $.50 a yard.

Close up of the blanket.  It's flanal, and of course, Bmer thinks it's his.

2 comments:

  1. oh that Bmer!
    don't lift anything heavy while you're organizing!!
    Anessa will give you a pedicure tomorrow, she's only got 1 appointment booked all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's called Nesting my dear.
    xo

    ReplyDelete